18 February 2014

Haters



“Haters and bullies are always cowards, you know. They like to pick on little guys.” - Scylar Tyberius



Yes, i can tell you I'm not bothered by the actions from my haters.  But who on earth, deep down below in their heart, can choose to ignore the fact that there's someone who hates on them without knowing why?

Don't you feel so maligned when someone accused you of something that you once never did before nor even have the slightest intention to do it? Apparently, you have never came across such people who could even curse on your parents for no apparent reasons, other than people who were trying to kid with you by mentioning 'kpkb' in any situation.  It just sucks to know that deep down below in your heart, there are people who wished that you were dead, never born or get out of their life.

Often, i get people telling me, 'hey, you're so social and friendly. I think you have never ending amount of friends"
Are you mad bruther?! Me, having never ending amount of friends? What a fucking joke. 

All of us could never ending amount or countless amount of friends, but who are those who stood by you when you needed help, a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear to hear all your bitching? Those are your great and true friends.

To certain amount of people, i seem like a cheerful and happy-go-lucky kind of people on the outside, but how many of you have thought of even coming into my life and experience how is it for me to live my own life?  You might even regret coming to think of how it is like. 


Seriously, you want to judge me because of something that people accused me of doing? Or judging me based on YOUR assumptions? 
Don't assume and never judge on your assumptions.

Because you may never even know your perception could be wrong. But it definitely proves one thing, it defines who you really are.  A sore loser who could only judge a person baselessly

We all have been there, done it.  We all judge, but make sure we judge with something that is proven.
No one is guilty unless proven. In the court, the accused isn't guilty unless the judge find him guilty, isn't it right?

I have enough of people who tried to make up stories, coming up with all sort of lies just to bring me down and even trying to manipulate others to hate on me. But why hate on someone whom you do not know about.


"You know my name but you don't know my stories" 

Tell me how often do you see this quote lying around somewhere on the internet? And how many of you actually retweeted this quote when it's on twitter before. I bet most of you does it. 

What's the most ridiculous thing?  People who anonymously hate on me.  I'm fine with that, but are you sure you really know me that well bro?! Have you even question yourself, how reliable are the remarks that you have made to me?  Having first impression about me is fine, but no one ever assume about first impression.  And have you ever thought about knowing more about me so that you can compare your current impression against your first impression.  I bet there's a big    gap in between that.

So you sure you wanna continue assuming? You can choose to continue but how about me telling the whole world that your parents failed to bring you up and that lead to bitching and assuming about me?  Do you like it? Or am I even suppose to treat your parents like this? 

If yes, why the heck should you even assume about me, hate on me whatsoever?

I'm perfectly fine with the extra gain of haters that i'm gonna have due to this post, but you guys still don't understand who i am. All you know can be, " oh desmond? that pathetic bastard?"  or something like "oh that piece of shit who rant on his blog about his haters?"

Honestly speaking, i have no idea how questions i received on my ask.fm (or even my answers) portrayed myself on the internet. But you wanna judge? Continue judging, but how well are you able to determine one's personality just based on his/her social networks, pictures on instagram or even this blog?

You have to get to know me personally. 



My first reaction when i got this question was that, I was super raged. It's not about someone who thinks that i'm ugly and annoying. Neither is it that i'm making a fool out of myself and the post on twitter is ridiculously annoying.  It's about that two words "just saying".

You don't go around insulting people and just add these two words "just saying" or even "no offence" .
Again, so how do you feel when i insult your parent that i mention above and i just mention "just saying"
Don't you feel offended? Do you that two words really make a difference to your insult?
Does it change your insult to a positive insult?

For your info, 

in·sult
verb
inˈsəlt/
  1. 1.
    speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse.

So do you even understand the word "insult" now? You're treating someone with disrespect, and yet you said, just saying no offence.  You think it really help that person think that hey that person is respecting me by saying those two words? 



CLAIM 1:  Asking myself question on ask.fm - 
Tell me who the heck does that on ask.fm. Honestly speaking, I have never ever once ask myself question on ask.fm.  Believe it or not, your choice.  And pathetic? Are you sure I'm pathetic when you're trying to make up some stories just to bring me down?  Who's the one pathetic here?



CLAIM 2: No one cares whether if i start studying - 
Again, some people choose to assume that nobody cares. So tell me, are you trying to say I'm asking myself question again so that it shows that people are concern about my academic issues?  I have no time for that.
So what if i have already started studying, does it concern you?  Honestly, i feel very insecure even if i studied. It's like to me, i didn't even study at all. Here's the problem of perceptions again.


CLAIM 3: You shouldn't be in DPA. How the heck did you get in?
Why shouldn't I be in DPA?  

Does the exercise restricts students that are physically disabled? Apparently, it doesn't. Proof? There's a physical disabled freshies in TP DPA.  So if he can, why can't I?
And i proven my worth to pass the exercise through the Course Manager. So are you saying my Course Manager is blind?  Honestly, you guys are just being jealous of me. Seriously, get a life and stop trying to pull people down.


 CLAIM 4: You think you well liked as Group Leader?
Another assumption. 


CLAIM 5: ZEUS
Another hater that tries to bring me down. Apparently, you're gonna fail.

Zeus were practically the main clique that i have in DPA. So if you think that i created this clique myself that contains only me in the group. Maybe you wanna scroll down more.




They were ones who are in the clique. So who are you to assume that it's only me in the clique?




Friends who are close to me usually tells me, hey ignore those people, it will be fine, it will be over soon. 
Yes, i want to ignore. I want it to be fine. I want it to be over soon. 
But on the other side, I want to make a stand. I'm not going to allow those people to bring me down, i stand up against those bitches and bastards.

I don't know why. It just make me feel so insecure, annoyed and emotional.
So you think i like it? You think i like to get judged and criticised for every actions that i take, and then when i fall, people are just gonna say I'm seeking attention.

Even if i fall, you're the reason why i fell. But fat hope, that won't happen.


I may not know how to deal with it when people hates on me, throwing vulgarities at me...
But one thing i'm gonna do is to stand up against it.

I don't care how many more haters i gain because of me going against it.


So here's a question, do i hate you (haters) ?

Not at all.

But it's just so sad to know that you guys do not appreciate my existence and the difference i could make.


And how do i feel after gaining so much hatred?

Honestly speaking, you won't understand the pain unless you going through it 



Lastly, if you want to continue accusing me of things that i have never done before or trying to bring me down by saying i deserve it, i shouldn't have done that, i'm an attention seeker then shouldn't you think about yourself?

You're giving me all the hates and attentions. Not me.



Every single one of you, who are reading this post, don't think that i'm trying to gain sympathy or attention or trying to dissolve the hatred that people have on me. But what i'm trying, is to express my thoughts that are buried deep down in my heart, how I exactly feel to be hated upon. Perhaps, some of you may have experienced it before and really feel me. But do you think that hating on me without knowing how is my life like, is doing me justice?