14 February 2014

Valentine.

I guess everyone is out celebrating the day with their valentines or with their close friends.
Well, I'm here; having the same daily routine today with some special perks.

What is Valentines Day for? 
Honestly, I always thought it's a day for lovers to hang out together, do whatever couples does. It's like a day specially dedicated to the couples on the planet earth. Maybe life is just so unfair, there's no  (official) day that is dedicated to us, the singles.

If you are thinking like this, perhaps you should change your perspective. Although valentine's day is specially dedicated to couples, you could still show your love toward your friends. Any friends would do.

Unfortunately, it's a bit wasted isn't it. Showing love toward your friends.
Apparently, if you have too many friends, it will take you much effort to show love to all of them in a single day itself.


Well, I could say that this valentine day is pretty screwed up for me.
It's not because of being single, i'm single for the 3rd year without a valentine, so what's the big deal?
It's about friends. Showing love to friends, and yet to some who doesn't appreciate it, doesn't give a damn about it. It just sucks isn't it. 

I won't really speak much about who and what I am talking about, but my feelings.

I should really move on to the positive side. 

Anyway, I would like to thank those who really made an effort to prepare these gifts despite all these busy weeks!


And yes, it's the last day of school today and poly year 1.
I can't believe a year actually passed so fast.  Oh well. 
I'm really gonna miss it a lot.

Thanks to those who made my day (as well as those who screwed it up) !



Update 1:
Apparently some of you guys know that i left one of my DPA clique, 'Zeus' through my ask.fm and some are trying to figure out what this post is actually talking about. 

So there was a question that ask me why i get so irritated easily and i decide to answer it relating to how i exactly felt before i left the clique.